發表於 18-9-2008 13:52:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Scientists discover solar system's 'Planet X'
Thursday, 28 February, 2008 text   emailprintEMAIL THIS ARTICLEyour name:
your email address:
recipient's name:
recipient's email address:
add another recipient your comment:
  Send Mail close this form
  Computer simulations led scientists to believe that planet 'X' could be up-up to two-thirds the size of the Earth. Scientists at a Japanese university believe another planet - up to two-thirds the size of the Earth - is orbiting in the far reaches of our solar system.

Researchers at Kobe University in western Japan say theoretical calculations using computer simulations led them to conclude it was only a matter of time before the mysterious 'Planet X' was found.

"The possibility is high that a yet unknown, planet-class celestial body, measuring 30 percent to 70 percent of the Earth's mass, exists in the outer edges of the solar system," Kobe University said in a statement.

"If research is conducted on a wide scale, the planet is likely to be discovered in less than 10 years."

Pluto disqualified

The research, led by Kobe University professor Tadashi Mukai along with researcher Patryk Lykawka, will be published in the April issue of the US-based Astronomical Journal.

Their study comes two years after school textbooks had to be rewritten when Pluto was booted out of the list of planets.

Pluto was discovered by the American astronomer Clyde Tombaugh in 1930 in the so-called Kuiper belt, a chain of icy debris in the outer reaches of the solar system.

In 2006, nearly a decade after Tombaugh's death, the International Astronomical Union ruled that the celestial body was merely a dwarf planet.

Astronomers concluded that Pluto's oblong orbit overlapped with that of Neptune, excluding it from being a planet.

Elliptical solar orbit

Instead it defined the solar system as consisting solely of the classical set of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter,
Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

Planet X -- so called by scientists because it has yet to be found -- would have an elliptical solar orbit like Earth, the Kobe University team said, estimating its radius was 15 to 26 billion kilometres.

The team noted that more than 1,100 celestial bodies have been found in the outer reaches of the solar system since the mid-1990s.

Researchers have set up a theoretical model looking at how the remote area of solar system would have evolved over the past four billion years.

"In coming up with an explanation for the celestial bodies, we thought it would be most natural to assume the existence of a yet unknown planet," the university said in its statement.
Source: SBS/AFP

Humanity's Crossroads and Extraterrestrials: U.S. Professor Zecharia Sitchin's Planet X
by Al Smith, Retired Academic Instructor
";Planet X" Orbit graphic. Reference: Galaxymaine.com

What is Planet X (PX)? What proof is there that PX exists? What effect is PX having on the Earth? What may happen in the near future? I have been interested in paranormal phenomena, metaphysics, UFOs/aliens, the New World Order and related topics for many years. I discovered Planet X about ten years ago when I found Zechariah Sitchin's book The 12th Planet on a library bookshelf amongst other books about the paranormal. I'm not a history buff, which is why I didn't consider reading it before. I finally picked it up and read it from cover to cover. Sitchin's book piqued my interest in the subject. Subsequently, I read everything I could get my hands on about PX, including information on the Internet. I was recently interviewed on Internet talk radio about this topic and have another interview scheduled on Sept. 1st, on bbs.org, Odyssey, Mike Schultz, 8pm (PST). The topic of PX is censored in the mainstream media. Back in December, 1983, the Washington Post ran an article about the sighting of PX by infrared satellite near the orbit of Neptune. Astronomers noticed the orbits of Neptune and Pluto were being disturbed by an anomalous object. It was a flash in the pan. There has been no other reports in the mainstream media about PX, other than an occasional debunking of its existence. What is Planet X? It has been identified as a comet, a planet, and a starship. Immanuel Velikovsky wrote about cyclical catastrophic events which coincide with the approach of Planet X into our solar system every 3600 years, although he didn't identify PX as the cause of the great upheavals in Earth in Upheaval, Worlds in Collision.
Planet X relative to the other ten planets in our planet Earth's solar system. Credit: Credit-fenice.info

Velikovsky provides ample geological evidence for the sudden devastation of Earth, humans and animals, approximately 3600 years ago (1628 B.C). Other geologists have corroborated his findings since he wrote those books in the 1950's. According to my research, PX, the size of Jupiter, is presently in our solar system and is heading towards Earth. It is in a retrograde orbit. Its overwhelming magnetic properties and gravitational field has catastrophic effects on nearby celestial bodies. A source on the Internet states PX will be visible in the Southern Hemisphere in June, 2009. Now it can be seen by satellite or observatory telescopes. As it nears the Earth, its mass, magnetic and gravitational effects will be apparent in severe climate change, frequent and higher magnitude earthquakes and volcanic activity, and other geological disturbances. The projected time of a PX close encounter is the end of 2011 - 2012. I am convinced that PX is a starship inhabited by a hostile race of ETs called the Nefilim; a race of giants that once inhabited Earth during the Sumerian civilization and for thousands of years prior to that era. Make Comments about this article in The Canadian Blog.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 18-9-2008 13:53:30 | 顯示全部樓層
至少比所謂的 "光子帶" 更有根據
可以用 "Planet X"的觀念去理解,並不一定要將 Niburu 的名字套在它身上。

在日本便有個權威的研究機構,由專業的天文角度從事分析。

今天剛剛在 "量子科學雜誌" (日版中譯,圖書館中有得睇) 中介紹過,入面的科學家說有證據顯示該行星可能存在,將來 5~8 (難道是 2012) 年很有機會發現?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 21-9-2008 07:30:08 | 顯示全部樓層
未日對於你們來說是什麼?是放棄生活的一種藉口嗎?如果因為未日會令人想放棄生活的話,那些人其實早就放棄了生活!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 21-9-2008 10:45:06 | 顯示全部樓層
有絕症的人,不會放棄生活!反而在有限時間做最多的東西,積極人生....你是一個無知的人!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 21-9-2008 11:06:51 | 顯示全部樓層
ROCKS就是一個這樣的人...可能最想未日的就是他!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 30-10-2008 09:59:21 | 顯示全部樓層
Nibiru始終都是在未知的東西中.....出現或不出現都不要太大期望!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 26-11-2008 18:45:40 | 顯示全部樓層
錯了。。。因為美國是以前說有。。之後改口說沒有。。。日本的量子雜誌在半年前說過有,也有一大堆證據。。。。真真假假。。。什麼也不要太大希望吧!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 30-11-2008 20:51:56 | 顯示全部樓層
末日絕對是好事...因為始終人類都是違反了法則!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表