打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

advantages or disadvantages of attending tutorial

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 6-1-2008 15:45:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
how about that?
In HongKong,all form 5 student have to face the HongKong Certificate of Education Examination.Most of them
are anixious to obtain high marks and are therfore always looking for ways to improve their preformance.
One of the best ways is to attend tutorial classes after normal school hours.HongKong is avery competitive
and commercial society.This is also true of its education system.Each student has to compete to gain a place
in one of the universities or colleges.A successful university graduate is likely to have a promising
future,therefore student are keen to seek additional tutorial through advertisements and the media.
   It is therefore not surprising that students who find their schoolwork lag behind or when they want supplementary
lessons,they will attend classes in tutorial schools.
   most tutors are experienced teachers with high academic qualification, and the tutorial environment
is generally quiet and suitable for inten sive study.the tutors are familiar with the examination style and therefore offer great
advice on exam preparation and technique. they summarise topics and give concise  notes to students,thus making revision easier.
mack paper give the students real pracitice and increazse confidence
  There is one notable  disadvantage though . student have to pay high tutorial fees, which are
a burden to both parent and students.in addition,nost of the  best school are located in the central commercial districts which increase the cost for sudents who have travel
from the New Territories of further is also time-consuming
oveall,i would say that ther are many more advantgaes and disadvantages. for students who are busy i the day, it may be only way to further their sudies
it is up to an individual to decide how much he or she can benefit from extra-curricular teaching.

評分

參與人數 1樂點 +10 收起 理由
不死之謎 + 10 Encouragement - Good but still some mist

查看全部評分

回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 9-1-2008 16:38:34 | 只看該作者
YOU HAVE YOUR POINT

ps.i have participated the tutorial class

i think it's quite essential to me.it able to consoildate my foundation effectivety:handshake

評分

參與人數 1樂點 +1 收起 理由
不死之謎 + 1 Encouragement - Personal view!

查看全部評分

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 19-1-2008 17:57:40 | 只看該作者
the advantages: students who may be more confident after attending tutorial
the disvantages: the parents of students need to pay much money to let students
to participate it , it is a heavy economical burden to them.

評分

參與人數 1樂點 +1 收起 理由
不死之謎 + 1 Encouragement - Personal view!

查看全部評分

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 19-1-2008 23:55:27 | 只看該作者
I definitely think that it is useless.

Well...but I never stop my friend to participate.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 20-1-2008 10:09:25 | 只看該作者
It depends on your learning attitude.

評分

參與人數 1樂點 +1 收起 理由
不死之謎 + 1 Encouragement - Good point which hasn'

查看全部評分

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

頭像被屏蔽
6#
發表於 27-1-2008 14:18:08 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2-2-2008 19:52:52 | 只看該作者
i think join tutorial class is more advantage than disadvantage
no doubt,joining tutorial class spend teenagers some time.
however,it is only an investment.
we can get a good result in public exam and find a better university or college
besides that, if teenagers have a good results,it can boost  their prospect such as getting a ideal job.
thus,i think participating tutorial classes is more good than harm
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 11-2-2008 05:30:45 | 只看該作者
These days, students, especially those sitting for external exams, tend to attend tutorial classes even if there is no need, but at least those notes from renowned tutors can set their hearts at ease.

After all, this thriving scenario mainly stems from the spoon-feeding education system in Hong Kong. In most cases, if not all, a public exam certificate with a better result means a brighter career prospect, without which people cannot secure a steady job.

I can just say tutorial classes are a mixed blessing. On one hand, students can feel more secure with the help of "tutor kings"; but on the other, the notes students get from tuition schools may not be worth it of which the contents may be the exact same as textbooks. Students should be familiar with their own ability and should not attend tutorial lessons indiscriminately. In this way, it does pay to attend tutorial lessons=)

評分

參與人數 1樂點 +4 收起 理由
不死之謎 + 4

查看全部評分

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

頭像被屏蔽
9#
發表於 11-2-2008 12:59:16 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 11-2-2008 18:08:39 | 只看該作者
原帖由 不死之謎 於 11-2-2008 12:59 發表

GOOD => BETTER => BEST

THERE IS NO SUCH A THING -- MORE GOOD.
I guess he wanted to say "participating in tutorial classes does students more good than harm".

By the way, are moderators exempt from this rule?

14.  No post should be typed in full caps.
       - 5 points will be taken off from the violating posts.
         (Notices will be excepted.)
       - This rule doesn't include the topic of the post.

[ 本帖最後由 H@nG 於 12-2-2008 03:59 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表